Sein-Ye Forest Camp
Modern Rest House For Ecotourism
Located between 19'51' N and 96'10' E in Oaktwin
Township of Bago Division.
Year of Establishment
Established in 1996.
Yangon to Oaktwin, 166 miles by car and Oaktwin to
Sein-Ye camp, 20 miles by car along Bago Yoma crossing.
- To observe natural teak forests and teak growing environmental
- To study different age classes of teak plantations.
- To utilize it as a base camp for researchers in the Bago Yoma
- To study Myanmar timber elephants, elephant mahouts and their
Asian elephant, tiger, leopard, guar, banteng or wild cow, sun bear,
wild boar, sambur, sneeze and resident birds are present.
Opportunities for Study and Recreation
- Study of natural teak forest.
- Study of natural orchids.
- Study of working timber elephants.
- Study of natural wildlife and their environment.
- Recreation in a special forest environment.
Company Profile |
Bodh Gaya Map |
Special Program |
Pilgrimage VCD |
Hotels in Yangon |
Restaurants in Yangon
TOE TRAVELS & TOURS CO., LTD.
No.815, Mahabandoola Street, Lanmadaw
Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-227322, 221586, 211703
Mobile : 09-50-19091, 09-50-19104
Fax : 95-1-227322
Tlx : 21201/21236 BM-MMA-1682MHT
P.O.Box : 969, Cable : MAHA TOE
Web Developer: Myanmars.NET, Yangon, Myanmar.
© Copyright 2007 by Maha Toe Travels & Tours.