Kakaborazi National Park
The Summit Of Mt.Kakaborazi
Located between 28'05' N and 97'44' E in Naungmung Township of Kachin
1,472 square miles.
Year of Establishment
Established in 1996.
Yangon to Myitkyina, 920 miles by car or 723 miles by
train, Myitkyina to Putao, 218 miles, and Putao to Naungmung, 35 miles by
- To conserve natural forests and wildlife in the northen part of
- To establish and maintain a national park of high quality and up
to the standard of modern environmental conservation policies.
- To promote the present status to an ecotourism industry of high
standard on Kakaborazi, the highest mountain in Myanmar with 29,698
feet in height and other significantly beautiful scenery.
- To conserve watersheds in the area where the Ayeyawady River
- To carry out development activities for Himalayan Mountain Region
in cooperation with the international organizations.
- Evergreen Forests
- Hill Pine Forests
- Moist Upper Mixed Deciduous Forests
In addition to rare species such as Takin, Musk Deer,
Blue Sheep, Black Barking Deer, Phet Gyi (Muntiaus putaoensis),
mammal species and insects such as butterflies are present.
Opportunities for Study and Recreation
- Climbing snow-capped mountains.
- Study environmental situations occuring at the origin of the
- Enjoyment of beautiful natural features.
- Exploration for new plant and animal species.
- Study traditional culture, custom and system of living of local
Rawang, Lisu and Myanmar-Tibet ethnic nationals.
Company Profile |
Bodh Gaya Map |
Special Program |
Pilgrimage VCD |
Hotels in Yangon |
Restaurants in Yangon
TOE TRAVELS & TOURS CO., LTD.
No.815, Mahabandoola Street, Lanmadaw
Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Tel : 95-1-227322, 221586, 211703
Mobile : 09-50-19091, 09-50-19104
Fax : 95-1-227322
Tlx : 21201/21236 BM-MMA-1682MHT
P.O.Box : 969, Cable : MAHA TOE
Web Developer: Myanmars.NET, Yangon, Myanmar.
© Copyright 2007 by Maha Toe Travels & Tours.